Low prices are not just a competitive edge for Accessibility Medical Equipment®, they're part of our mission as a non-profit organization.
How and Why Accessibility Medical Equipment® Endeavors to Beat the Competition's Prices
Everyone likes lower prices, after all, why pay more for an identical or comparable product? We at Accessibility Medical and our customers feel the same way, but there's a much more compelling reason why we strive to price our products as low as possible, indeed At Cost. Being able to afford necessary medical equipment we believe is not a luxury. We do not believe that maximizing profits should present barriers to individuals in need of essential goods and services.
By offering our products and services At Cost, our prices compete with and often beat even the largest chain retailers, all while carrying the range of selection and services of medical equipment retail competitors, whose prices are not competitive.
To achieve even greater discount opportunities for our customers, Accessibility Medical offers quality, low-cost refurbished equipment, made possible through donations of gently-used equipment made throughout the Kansas City Metropolitan area.
Some of the exciting recent developments at Accessibility Medical include:
- Free Shipping On Numerous Popular Products Across the USA
- Expansion Into Respiratory Care, Including CPAP & BiPAP Devices & Supplies
- Free Delivery in the KC Metro to Partnering Hospitals
- Free Delivery in the KC Metro on Orders totaling over $250
- Reduced Delivery Fees
- Remodeling underway at our Rivermarket Store
- Offering Equipment Rentals At The Lowest Rates In Kansas City
- Product-Line Improvements