Vive 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
This practical, portable four wheeled scooter is available in 2 color choices, silver and blue. Seniors and individuals with disabilities can enjoy improved mobility and improved quality of life as a result with this scooter.
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
- Stable, 4-wheeled mobility scooter
- Easy to assemble/disassemble for travel
- Variable speed settings for safe indoor/outdoor use
- Long-range battery with included off-board charger
- Features a height-adjustable padded seat and sturdy storage basket
Resting on a stable base of four, flat-free, tires to easily navigate over smooth surfaces and up and down inclines of six degrees or less
VARIABLE SPEED SCOOTER
Select the maximum speed desired with the speed adjustment dial, providing greater safety and control
SIMPLE TO TRANSPORT
Disassembling into four pieces, the mobility scooter easily fits in most vehicles for on the go use
LONG RANGE BATTERY WITH CHARGER
Included charger allows you to charge the standard 12V/12AH batteries on the scooter or easily remove the battery pack for off-board charging
COMFORT SWIVEL SEATING
Easy to board and exit, the swivel seat & contoured backrest are height adjustable & covered with a supple black vinyl for comfort & easy cleaning
MORE STANDARD FEATURES
Each scooter includes a removable front tiller basket, a high-intensity LED headlight and horn for added safety
How heavy is the Vivescooter?
The Vive mobility scooter weighs 88.2 pounds. The heaviest piece when disassembled for transportation is 29 pounds.
Can the Vive scooter make it over a 2” doorstep?
The Vive scooter has a ground clearance of 1.57” and will not be able to clear 2” doorsteps.
What type of battery does the scooter use?
The Vive scooter uses two, 12V/12AH batteries.
Can I drive through gravel with my Vive scooter?
Because gravel is uneven, the scooter is not recommended for gravel paths or driveway use.
Does this scooter beep when backing up?
No, the Vive scooter does not beep when in operating in reverse.
Will I be able to take the battery off of the scooter for charging?
Yes, the battery pack is removable for convenient off-board charging.
How does the scooter handle hills?
The Vive scooter is designed to safely handle inclines of 6 degrees or less.
Is the battery and charger included?
Yes! The Vive scooter includes a compatible battery pack and charger.
What is the weight limit for the Vive scooter?
The Vive scooter safely supports up to 265 pounds.
Does the scooter have a reverse for backing up?
Yes! The Vive scooter can be driven in reverse, perfect for backing out of elevators, hallways and similar areas.
Is the scooter easy to put together?
Yes! The Vive mobility scooter is easy to assemble: no tools required.
Are the tires solid?
Yes, the flat-free tires are solid and nonmarking for safely navigating indoor surfaces.
Does the scooter include a front basket?
Yes! The Vive scooter includes a front basket that can be removed if desired.
How high is the scooter seat?
The scooter seat height is adjustable between 18.5” and 21.5”.
- Top Speed: 3.70 mph
- Maximum Drive Range Per Charge: 12.4 miles
- Heaviest Piece: 29 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
- Total Weight: 88.2 lbs.
- Front Tires: 8"
- Rear Tires: 8"
- Maximum Speed: Up to 3.7 mph
- Ground Clearance: 1.57”
- Turning Radius: 4.3’
- Overall Length: 40"
- Overall Width of Base: 19.68"
- Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 18.5"-21.5"
- Seat Dimensions: 17" x 14.5”
- Seat Material: Black vinyl, molded composite base
- Total Weight: 88.2 lbs.
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 29 lbs. (Rear base)
- Battery Requirements: (2)12AH
- Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 12.4 miles
- Battery Charger: Off-board charger, 2amp
- Brakes: Electronic, regenerative and electromechanical
- Motor: 24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
- Standard Body Colors: Blue, Silver
- Vive 4-Wheeled Mobility Scooter
- Off-board battery charger