Rhythm Healthcare LM5A Stationary Oxygen Concentrator - 5LPM - DEEP DISCOUNTS for IN STORE or PHONE ORDERS!
Compact footprint with top handle for easy transportation and storage. Deep discounts available, call toll free 866.201.3829 - delivery or pickup available in Kansas City Metro area. Not on backorder!
FDA Requires a prescription for purchase: Simply snap a picture of your prescription with your phone and email it to [email protected] or have your physician fax the prescription to us directly at 816-363-3469
- Reliable and safe. High efficiency.
- Easy-to-read digital hour meter display.
- Safety Auto shutdown for power surges, high and low pressure, high temperature, and low oxygen concentration. Heat protection to ensure safety of the compressor and concentrator.
- Unit comes standard with oxygen purity and low flow rate indicators.
- Humidifier bottle and canula sold separately
|Size:||13” W x 10.3” D x 21.3” H|
|Power Consumption:||360W (average)|
|Alarms:||Power failure, sensor failure, <73% ox lasting 10 min.|
|O2 Purity:||93%± 3%|
|Outlet Pressure:||5.5 PSI ± .73 PSI|
|Pressure Relief Mechanism:||36 PSI ± 7.3 PSI|
|Maximum Recommended Flow:||5L|
|Power supply:||AC120V, 60Hz; Current:3.5A; Power: 450VA|
|Liter flow range:||0.5~5L/min ,93%±3% (after running for 30 minutes)|
|Use:||Designed for 24/7 use|
All returns must have received a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning the products. The RMA number must clearly legible on all packages being returned and a 25% restocking fee applies to all returned items within 21 days of purchase in original packaging. Warranty is thru manufacturer of product - 3 years.