Refurbished Transport Chair to Rollator Combo
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
Our Refurbished Rollator to Transport Wheelchairs vary in brand and model and may differ from the image shown. Please contact us for specific information about the available product we may have.
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
The Aluminum Transport Rollator and Transport Chair Combo combines the features of rollators with those of transport chairs all in one unit. An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a caregiver. The footrests generally flip-down (depending on model) and the padded backrest is reversible depending on whether you are using it as a walker or transport chair. Features include large 8" casters, easy-to-operate ergonomic hand brakes. It is designed to meet all your patients' fundamental needs and is height adjustable for a custom fit. Supports patient weights up to 250 pounds.
- Lightweight aluminum frame most commonly in burgundy or blue finish
- Fold-down footrests and reversible padded backrest for easy conversion from rollator to transport mode
- Comfortable, flip-up padded seat
- Easy-to-operate ergonomic hand brakes
- Height-adjustable for a custom fit
- Most units feature a sater-resistant nylon pouch attaches under seat for added privacy and security of personal items
- Equipped with a folding mechanism for easy storage and transport
- Non-marring 8" black casters with soft grip tires, ideal for both indoor and outdoor use
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products:
Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt.