Refurbished Patient Lift Sling
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
Most patient lifts require a sling to support the individual being lifted. The slings can vary depending on the brand and style, and compatibility of slings are not universal with the various lifts.
• Most patient lifts require a sling to support the individual being lifted. The slings can vary depending on the brand, size, and style, and compatibility of slings are not universal with the various lifts.
• Please check with us to determine compatibility with your lift prior to purchase/use.
• Slings can also vary based on style, i.e. commode slings, mesh vs. cloth, hammock-style slings and those that wrap around the individual's legs, some also have head support while others do not. Standing lift slings are also different from more traditional, passive 'Hoyer-style' lifts.
• Various Colors and Materials
• Please call 1.866.201.3829 for specific information about available refurbished items, pictures are only representations of commonly available items and are not the images of the products themselves.
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products:
Our refurbished products have went through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt.