Refurbished Meridian UltraCare 5800 Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
This mattress has very light wear and was tested for 48 hours to ensure proper functionality.
- The Ultra-Care 5800 is our most economical 8" therapeutic support surface providing both alternating pressure and low air loss for the management and treatment of pressure ulcers. An ideal overlay for low risk users or the home environment, the Ultra-5800 still offers all the functionality needed from a dynamic support surface, but at a cost-effective price.
- Includes mattress, cover and pump
- 8" alternating pressure air cells
- Air cells made with nylon/PVC
- Pillow function maintains the air cells at the head for patient comfort
- Ventilated cell construction for low air loss
- CPR quick deflate at head of mattress
- Quilted cover is water-resistant, vapor-permeable nylon; low shear/low friction
- 8 LPM pump in an easy to use design
- 10 minute cycle times
- Two modes of therapy - static and alternating
- Variable pressure setting allows for maximum comfort
- Support patients up to 350 lbs.
- HCPCS Code: E0277
- Two year warranty on mattress and pump
- Weight 9 lbs.
- 4581 Pump is an 8 liter-per-minute pump
ULTRA-CARE 5800 MATTRESS
Dimensions: 80"L x 36"W x 8"H
Cells: 20 rows of cells 8" high
Inflation Time: 20 - 25 minutes with static inflate. 2 - 5 minutes with rapid inflate pump.
Material: Nylon/PVC (do not quick-disconnect)
Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
Mattress Weight: 9 lbs.
Cover: Urethane coated nylon that is vapor permeable and low shear/low friction
Transport Cap: Located at end of the connector hose which when inserted, locks and prevents air loss from the mattress if the pump loses power or is disconnected.
Additional: CPR quick deflate at head of mattress.
- Our equipment is cleaned and sanitized following strict policies which exceed standards prescribed by the CDC and CMS to include sterilization with laboratory grade disinfectant and a 360 degree fahrenheit commercial steam system.
- Mechanical Defects: None - in excellent working condition but used.
Cosmetic Blemishes Larger than a Half-Dollar: none - this chair has very light wear but is in excellent condition.
Please Note: These are not stock photos, but of the actual chair we have to offer you. This sometimes causes mild discoloration due to the lighting. Please feel free to contact us with any questions about the photos.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.