Refurbished Lumex 400 lb Electric Patient Hoyer Lift with Batteries
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
Lumex Patient Lifting System Highlights:
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Large, easy grip handles
- Rubber base
- Emergency stop button
- Lower base height
- Very sturdy and easy to use
- Provides safer and more secure transfers of patients by caregivers
Lumex Battery Powered Floor Lift Features
- Heavy gauge steel construction with white powder-coated finish and rubber-coated low base legs protect furniture and walls
- Six point spreader bar with 360° rotation accommodates 2-, 4-, or 6-point slings
- Large, easy to grip handles for easy maneuverability
- Intuitive foot pedal leg opening mechanism frees up hands
- This patient lift features ergonomic hand pendant with hook
- Emergency stop button and manual lowering mechanism
- Warning beep and visual indicator on control box for low battery charge (24V DC motor)
- Accessory storage bag and how-to-use video included
It is equipped with a charger.
Our equipment is cleaned and sanitized following strict policies which exceed standards prescribed by the CDC and CMS to include sterilization with laboratory grade disinfectant and a 360 degree fahrenheit commercial steam system.
Please Note: These are not stock photos, but of the actual lift we have to offer you. This sometimes causes mild discoloration due to the lighting. Please feel free to contact us with any questions about the photos.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.