Refurbished JENX Pediatric Multistander Size 1
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
Multistander - Prone size 1 standard frame includes:
- White metal base with four locking casters and gas strut controlled angle adjustment including safety lock
- A support column with 1-piece knee support receiver bracket
- One piece angle adjustable footplate
- Polyurethane support boards with mounting slots for trunk & pelvic support
Size & Frame Option
Size 1 Standard Frame Approximate age 9 months - 6 years Maximum user weight 77 lbs. Maximum user height (approx.) 46" Frame width 22.2" Frame length 28" Angle range 10° - 90° Footplate to top of upper support height 19.5" - 34" Chest pad width 6" - 10.25" Hip pad width 4.75" - 10.25" Footplate angle range +/-15°
- Our equipment is cleaned and sanitized following strict policies which exceed standards prescribed by the CDC and CMS to include sterilization with laboratory grade disinfectant and a 360 degree fahrenheit commercial steam system.
- Mechanical Defects: None - in excellent working condition but used.
Cosmetic Blemishes Larger than a Half-Dollar: none - this multistander has light wear to plastic and frame, light scuffing, in used but great condition. Leather is in great condition!
Please Note: These are not stock photos, but of the actual chair we have to offer you. This sometimes causes mild discoloration due to the lighting. Please feel free to contact us with any questions about the photos.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.