Refurbished Invacare Reliant 450 Electric Patient Hoyer Lift with Battery and Charger
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
This lift has been tested, cleaned, and sanitized according to federal medicare guidelines. It is in excellent working condition. Includes charger for battery, which works but is not covered in guarantee
- Total pinch-point protection covers all moving parts for added safety
- Padded swivel bar with 360 degrees rotation and six-point hookup allows use of Invacare chain-free slings as well as older-style slings with chains or straps
- Height range allows lifting from floor and high surfaces
- Electronic system includes two 24-volt batteries, a manual emergency lowering device, and anti-entrapment if boom meets any resistance while lowering.
- Power-opening base legs adjust easily using the hand pendant
- Overall Height: 24" - 74"
- Clearance: 4.5"
- Base Length: 48"
- Base Width: Open: 41", Closed: 26.5"
- Caster Options: Front: 3", Rear: 5"
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Product Weight: 109 lbs.
- Charger: Output: 24V DC
- Power: Audible low battery alarm, Lifts per charge: 150-300 (varies with lift range and load)
Accessibility Medical has both new and used slings (which have been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized according to Medicare standards) starting at $29. These are available for purchase at an additional fee - search 'sling' in the website search box to view all possible options. Please call with questions about slings!
Battery Type: Standard battery used on Invacare lifts
Mechanical Defects: None - tested according to Medicare standards.
Cosmetic Blemishes Larger than a Half-Dollar: Light wear around plastic cover at base and scuffs to paint in places but only light wear to product which does not affect its functionality and use.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
This refurbished product comes with used batteries, however, these are not guaranteed. It does include a charger and we have other refurbished batteries for this lift that can be purchased at an additional cost.
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.