Refurbished Drive Nitro Euro Walker
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
Drive Medical's Nitro Euro Style Rollator Walker is the ultimate mobility solution that marries advanced reliable features with a sophisticated exterior. The durable frame is made of lightweight aluminum so it's easy to maneuver on any indoor/outdoor terrain, and strong enough to withstand extended daily use. To ensure maximum safety, the brake cable is built into the frame, enhancing the sleek appearance. The Nitro Euro Style Rollator Walker has unrivaled folding capabilities: it easily collapses to an ultra-compact size with one hand by pulling the seat grip up and bringing the ergonomic, height-adjustable handles together so they almost touch. To further offer customized comfort, the removable back is also height-adjustable, and the luxury seat is made of easy-to-clean nylon. Enjoy the complimentary removable zippered storage bag for secure convenience of all your personal belongings whenever travelling with your new Drive Medical Nitro Euro Style Rollator Walker.
- Easily collapse rollator to ultra-compact size with one hand by pulling seat grip up and bringing sides together so handles almost touch
- Sophisticated design features lightweight aluminum frame with built-in brake cable for extra safety and protection
- A comfortable nylon seat and handle height adjustability provide universal relief that feels customized
- Features large front wheels crafted to increase turning radius and a sleek removable zippered storage bag for secure convenience
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs
- Handle Height (Min): 33.5"
- Handle Height (Max): 38.25"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat Depth: 10"
- Seat To Floor Height: 20.5"
- Front Wheels: 10" X 3"
- Casters: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 27.75"
- Overall Product Width: 23"
- Overall Product Height: 33.5"
- Actual Product Weight: 17.5 Lbs
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Primary Product Color: Red
Our equipment is cleaned and sanitized following strict policies which exceed standards prescribed by the CDC and CMS to include sterilization with laboratory grade disinfectant and a 360 degree fahrenheit commercial steam system.
Please Note: These are not stock photos, but of the actual item we have to offer you. This sometimes causes mild discoloration due to the lighting. Please feel free to contact us with any questions about the photos.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.