Two-Button Folding Walker
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
ProBasics Two-Button Release Folding Walkers provide maximum strength in a lightweight aluminum design, all backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
ProBasics Two-Button Release Folding Walkers provide maximum strength in a lightweight aluminum design, all backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Ample height adjustment options coupled with a two-button folding mechanism make ProBasics Folding Walkers easy to use and accommodating to the most demanding patient needs. Supports patient weights up to 300 pounds.
• Attractive, lightweight aluminum frame
• Adjustable height settings
• The easy-to-use push-button folding mechanism provides an audible click when locked
• Front cross brace near the top of walker allows for full stride
• Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
• Vinyl contoured hand grip for added comfort and long-lasting wear
• Rear glide cap allows for the walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surfaces (come standard on models with 5" wheels)
• Folds flat for transport and storage
• Weight Capacity: 300 lbs