ProBasics Lightweight K4 Manual Wheelchair With Elevating Leg Rests
The ProBasics K4 Wheelchair is a high-strength lightweight extremely versatile wheelchair.
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
The ProBasics K4 Wheelchair is a high-strength lightweight extremely versatile wheelchair. With a built-in seat and upholstery extension combined with all of its other unique features that come standard, the ProBasics K4 easily adapts to any patient's individual needs. It offers superior value and functionality for those looking for a high-performance product at a moderate price.
• Quick-release axles allow for tool-free removal of rear wheels for fast hemi-height adjustment
• Built-in seat rail and upholstery extension easily adjusts seat depth from 16" to 18" without any additional upholstery
• Flip-back padded arm rests are height adjustable from 10" to 14" to accommodate a seat cushion
• Adjustable height back and adjustable angle back from 5 - 20 degrees
• Comfortable nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
• Chart pocket on backrest for additional convenience
• Includes tool-free adjustable front riggings with composite angle adjustable footplates for more relaxed foot positioning
• Elevating padded leg rests are equipped with a pneumatic piston for infinite elevating positions
• Adjustable anti-tippers with push-pin flip-up wheels
• Easy push-to-lock wheel locks
When it comes to wheelchairs with enhanced functionality, the ProBasics K4 is the obvious choice. It has a weight capacity of 300 lbs.
Seat Width: 16" | 18" | 20"
Seat Depth: 16" - 18"
Seat-to-Floor Height1: Adult 19.5" | Hemi 17.5"
Back Height: 16" - 18"
Back Style: Height Adjustable
Overall Width w/Arms: 24.5" | 26.5" | 28.5"
Overall Depth: 32" (without riggings)
Weight Capacity: 300 lb
Product Weight: 32 - 36 lb
Carton Dimensions: 33" x 13" x 37"
Shipping Weight: 35 - 39 lb
Warranty: Limited lifetime on frame
One year on all parts