ProBasics Drop Arm Commode
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
ProBasics Steel Drop-Arm Commodes feature a durable steel frame with an easy-release push-button arm mechanism allowing for safe lateral patient transfers to and from the commode.
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
The ProBasics Steel Drop-Arm Commode features a durable steel frame with an easy-release push-button arm mechanism allowing for safe lateral patient transfers to and from the commode. The anti-slip, soft Hypalon® armrests provide extra comfort and support. The frame can be configured to be used as a bedside commode, toilet safety frame or raised toilet seat. The tool-free removable back makes configuring the commode easy for any application.
• Durable steel frame provides strength and stability
• Equipped with easy-to-release arm mechanism allowing for safe lateral transfers to and from the commode
• Push-button drop-arm allows easier side transfer
• Soft, slip-resistant Hypalon® covered armrests
• Seat height readily adjusts in one-inch increments
• Bucket slides easily into place
• Removable backrest
• Comes complete with 7.5 quart commode bucket with carry handle and splash guard
• Color: white frame, gray accessories
- Width between arms: 18"
- Outside width: 21"
- Seat dimensions: 13.5"W x 17"D
- Seat opening: 8"W x 10"D
- Adjustable seat height: 17" – 22"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb
- Carton Dimensions: 21.5" x 16.5" x 14"
- Shipping Weight: 19.5 lb
- Warranty: Limited lifetime on frame, One year on all parts