Probasics Bariatric Trapeze | Complete Freestanding Unit | 1000 lbs. User Weight Capacity
The ProBasics Bariatric Trapeze features easy assembly and a lightweight design. Quick onsite set-up and the max user weight capacity of 1,000 lbs., makes this the best choice for larger users.
This trapeze is designed to provide support, increase stability and assist the user when re-positioning himself/herself in bed. To allow for maximum versatility, the overhead triangle grip with adjustable chain can be positioned in several locations along the overhead boom.
- Helps users to change positions while in bed or assists with transfers from bed to chair.
- Overhead triangle grip and adjustable chain can be positioned in several locations along the overhead boom - just slide the slide ring to position.
- Easy to assemble with the required tools. Drill, rubber mallet and socket with wrench are required.
- The overhead boom swivels from 0° to 180°
- Max user weight capacity 1,000lbs.
- Boom Length: 36"
- Inside Width Between Legs: 37.5"
- MAX. User Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Outside Width Between Legs: 43"
- Product Weight: 100 lbs.
- Total Dimensions: 73" H x 43" W x 48.5" D
Please Note: This item is not returnable.