Probasics Aluminum Crutches - Tall
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
The ProBasics Aluminum Crutches are designed for simple use and built to last. The one-piece anodized aluminum frame is solid and designed with high-impact handles and armrests for added durability. New in Packaging
- Frame is constructed of lightweight aluminum
- Height adjustment is push-button for safe, accurate, and quick adjustments
- Armrests and handles are made of high-impact plastic for added strength
- Underarm rests, handles, and the tips of the crutches are cushioned with soft rubber for additional comfort during use
- Comes fully assembled and is easy to use and understand
These crutches have a weight capacity of 350 lbs. and have a limited 2 year warranty. The height adjusts from 43 to 53 inches and is designed as a telescoping tube that is conducive to weight-bearing.
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products:
Our refurbished products have went through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt.
MOAT - 2