Proactive Protekt® Aire 7000 Lateral Rotation/Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure and Pulsation Mattress System
The Protekt® Aire 7000 combines lateral rotation, low air loss, alternating pressure and pulsation in one mattress system. This item is not eligible for return.
NO RETURNS ACCEPTED ON THIS MATTRESS
Features and Benefits:
- Lateral rotation offers three turning modes with adjustable angles and turning cycle times from 10-95 minutes – Left Turn, Right Turn and Full Turn.
- TrueCare™ Alternating technology enhances patient comfort by re-inflating the 1st set of alternating cells before the 2nd set of cells start to deflate and alternate.
- Innovative iLAL™ (independent Low Air Loss) effectively reduces the moisture and skin heat on the support surface by periodically providing a high volume of air loss relief.
- Selectable 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minute alternating cycle times with LED display and static mode for easy patient transfer.
- Constant low pressure (CLP) mode puts the mattress in a low pressure static surface for patients who cannot tolerate a dynamic surface but still require a pressure redistribution surface.
- Pulsate mode with adjustable cycle time provides a periodic pressure changing static surface.
- 18 bladder cell-on-cell mattress design prevents patient from bottoming out in case of power failure.
- Auto-firm mode provides quick set up and ease of ingress and egress from bed.
- Audio/visual alarms: power failure, low pressure and service alarm with error code.
- Nylon quilted top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial, vapor permeable and fire retardant.
- Two-stage fowler detector automatically stops turning at 20 degrees and increases the pressure output at 45 degrees to prevent “bottoming out.”
- Auto-lockout ensures patient safety by locking the panel to prevent accidental setting changes.
- Weight Capacity: 660 lbs.
- 2 Year Non-Prorated.
|80070||Protekt® Aire 7000 System||36”x80”x8”|
|80070-42||Protekt® Aire 7000 System - 42"||42”x80”x8”|