Pride Essential Collection Lift Chair, Model LC-250, Stone Fabric
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
It’s comfort that is essential! The Essential LC-250 Power Lift Recliner offers three-position full recline. Find your favorite position at the touch of a button!
Strong, durable and built to last, this power lift recliner is the perfect addition to your home.
Enjoy Ideal Power Lift Recliner Relaxation
We took Pride Mobility’s industry-leading construction and design to the max with the Essential Collection LC-250 three-position lift chair.
A roomy 22-inch seat and 375-pound weight capacity can accommodate a variety of users. Beyond providing unmatched support and comfort, the LC-250 lift chair puts the power in your hands with an easy-to-use, two-button control that allows you to move effortlessly through full recline, seated, and standing positions.
Three-position doesn’t mean you’re limited to three settings. You can stop the motion at any point where you’re most comfortable. A three-position chair simply means the backrest, seat, and footrest move in sync between three positions.
The Essential Collection comes standard with a removable backrest, which makes moving and setting up your lift chair a breeze. Functionally, the motorized mechanism provides smooth, quiet operation as you transition from one setting to the next.
We include a standard 9-volt battery backup in case you experience a power outage.
- Standard head and arm covers
- Standard large dual pockets
- Easy-to-remove back
- Energy-efficient power box with 9' cord
- Quiet and smooth lift system
- Wooden frame composed of engineered furniture grade laminate/hardwood for added strength and durability
- Heavy-duty lift actuator & scissor mechanism
- Fire retardant (California specifications; bulletin 117-2013)
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
- Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame
- 2-year limited warranty
- Rolled armrests
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments