PMI ProBasics™ Two-Button Folding Aluminum Walker, with 5" Wheels, Junior, 300 lb Capacity
The Junior Walker offers an approximate user height range of 4'4" – 5'7".
ProBasics™ Two-Button release folding walkers provide maximum strength in a lightweight aluminum design, all backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Ample height adjustment options coupled with a two-button folding mechanism make ProBasics folding walkers easy to use and accommodating to the most demanding patient needs.
- Attractive, lightweight aluminum frame.
- Adjustable height settings.
- Easy-to-use push button folding mechanism provides audible click when locked.
- Front cross brace near top of walker allows for full stride.
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing.
- Vinyl contoured hand grip for added comfort and long lasting wear.
- Rear glide cap allows for walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surface.
- Folds flat for transport and storage.
- Weight: 6.7 lb.
- 4" Folded depth.
- Patient height range: 4'4" to 5'7"