Meridian Ultra-Care 8" Mattress Alternating Pressure Air Mattress With 8 LPM Pump
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
The Ultra-Care II Mattress System is a combination mattress system providing both alternating pressure and low air loss for the management and treatment of pressure ulcers. This system features Stay-Flate™ cell-on-cell air bladder construction to...
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
The Ultra-Care II Mattress System is a combination mattress system providing both alternating pressure and low air loss for the management and treatment of pressure ulcers. This system features Stay-Flate™ cell-on-cell air bladder construction to provide a full eight inches of therapeutic support with bottom-out protection in the event of a power failure. In addition to the Alternating Pressure mode, the Static mode provides a firm surface when needed. Regardless of the operating mode, the mattress maintains the low air loss benefit.
The alternating pressure mattress replacement system helps in pressure ulcer treatment and management by shifting pressure to different parts of the body in a repeating cycle, which prevents any body area from being under pressure all the time.
• These alternating pressure air mattresses also include the cover and pump
• Pillow function maintains the air cells at the head for patient comfort
• Ventilated cell construction for low air loss
• CPR quick deflate at head of mattress
• Air cells made with nylon/PVC
• Quilted cover is water-resistant, vapor-permeable nylon; low shear/low friction
• 8 LPM pump in an easy to use design
• 10 minute cycle times
• Two modes of therapy - static and alternating
• Variable pressure setting allows for maximum comfort
• Supports patients up to 350 lbs.
Delivery available within KC Metro area, please call to setup and check rates. Shipping in all 50 states also available upon checkout.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information