As Is ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet CPAP with HumidAir
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
The ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet is a premium auto-adjusting pressure device with integrated heated humidifier, wireless connectivity, advanced event detection and patient support features. Current Run Hours: 29.8
- An easy-to-use touchscreen makes navigating AirSense 11 settings simple and intuitive.
- Advanced event detection identifies central sleep apnea, respiratory effort–related arousal and Cheyne-Stokes respiration events to provide treating physicians valuable insight into the continued health of your patients.
- Simple Start/Stop button makes it easy to turn therapy on and off with a single tap.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- AutoSet Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep to help patients with high-pressure intolerance.
- Integrated heated humidifier can be controlled manually or automatically with the Climate Control feature.
- Combines the same trusted therapy modes of AirSense 10 AutoSet and AutoSet for Her.
Please note: Pictures are stock photos and not the actual item we have in inventory. Please call with questions at 866.201.3829
FDA Requires a prescription for purchase: Simply snap a picture of your prescription with your phone and email it to [email protected] or have your physician fax the prescription to us directly at (816) 297-0045.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.