As-Is ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP - Without SD Card
|In stock (see product availability by location below)
AirSense™ 10 is one of the world’s most widely used series of CPAP and APAP machines, each designed to deliver high-quality therapy for a better night’s sleep. This machine is very lightly used and sanitized according to CMS requirements.
Please contact us for the Run Hours for a specific unit in our stock.
Here’s how it all works together
Every AirSense 10 machine includes a wide range of features designed to deliver comfortable therapy, as well as myAir access to help you stay on track throughout your sleep apnea treatment journey.
- Built-in humidifier and Climate Control Auto setting provide breathing comfort
- User-friendly controls and an intuitive interface make it simple to navigate settings and the nightly sleep report
- AutoRamp ™ feature delivers a low airflow pressure to help you fall asleep, then steadily increases to your prescribed level
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR) ™ maintains regular airflow pressure while you inhale and reduces pressure to make it easier when exhaling
- myAir is an online support program and app that automatically sends your therapy data to your computer or smartphone. It lets you know how you slept the night before and provides personalized coaching tips and encouragement to help you stay on track with your therapy.
This CPAP machine is used but has been sanitized, cleaned, and tested according to CMS/Medicare standards. It comes with charging cord, carrying case, and extra hose attachment. This machine needs a new SD card, but these can be purchased online for approximately $15. It includes case, complete unit, hose, and electric cord.
FDA Requires a prescription for purchase: Simply snap a picture of your prescription with your phone and email it to us or have your physician fax the prescription to us directly at 816-363-3469.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.