As-Is ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto BiPAP with SD Card
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
This unit's Run Hours are currently 10,401.
The average life expectancy of a CPAP or BIPAP machine is approximately 20,000 hours, or about seven to eight years full time use. That said, many times, if properly cared for, these devices will last much longer. Many properly maintained machines will last upwards of 50,000 hours.
- Track your progress and receive personalized coaching throughout therapy with ResMed's myAir™!
- We carry supplies for CPAPs and BiPAPS at 50% off retail price in store only Delivery available in KC metro area for additional fee
- Includes bag and brand new water chamber
- Optional ClimateLineAir™ Tube
- Quiet Operation – ResMed offers the quietest device motor currently available
- Improved Easy-Breathe Waveform Technology – Built to work with your own respiratory patterns, not against them
- Built-in wireless technology for easy data access
- Enhanced Rise Time Features – As you fall asleep, your pressures are gradually increased to allow for a slower ramp to prescribed pressure
- Vsync Technology – Leak compensation to ensure that you receive the right pressures
- Advanced Data Recording and Management – Various measurements and formulas to determine how successful your therapy is. Records both compliance and efficacy data
- User Friendly Design – Easy-to-use menu and sleek, sophisticated design
- Optional Equipment Integration – Have your usage monitored wirelessly, or connect a pulse oximeter for full data recording integration of your pulse and oxygen levels
The AirCurve™ 10 VAuto with HumidAir™ BiLevel automatically determines the pressure needed based on the patient’s breathing patterns. The advanced AirCurve™ 10 VAuto is an auto-adjusting bilevel/bipap with both AutoSet™ algorithm exclusively by ResMed and Easy-Breathe waveform for patients requiring increased pressure support. The VAuto holds the airway open while preserving the fixed pressure by adjusting the baseline pressure.
ResMed's ClimateLineAir™ tube provides added comfort and less condensation buildup in the tubing during therapy. Along with the enhanced Climate Control Auto feature which monitors and regulates the humidification system within the HumidAir™ BiPAP humidifier, the ClimateLineAir™ tube controls the air temperature to reduce the water buildup. These two features work together to provide optimal comfort without condensation and atmosphere temperature change disruptions. Select the ClimateLineAir™ Tube during the selection process to receive this advanced technology.
Quiet operation as always with the ResMed devices, the ResMed AirCurve™ 10 VAuto with HumidAir™ BiLevel/BiPAPHumidification System is at 26 dBA. One of the quietest devices on the market today, the users get the sleep apnea therapy needed without the added noise produced by other brands. Clinicians and patients agree that device noise interrupts therapy and causes more difficulties during therapy but with a quiet unit like the AirCurve™ 10 VAuto the patient can rest peacefully while receiving therapy.
Easy patient data monitoring systems through ResMed's built-in wireless technology, AirView/easyCare online, AirView's remote assist, and the myAir™ systems. Patient's and clinicians can monitor therapy progression and keep up with any updates as needed via the ResMed's myAir™ program.
The ResMed EPR is still a standard feature on the ResMed AirCurve™ devices which allows for smooth therapy transitions that will not alarm the patient while asleep. Abrupt pressure changes can alarm the users causing interruptions in therapy as well as difficulties in sleep patterns which cause non-compliance. With the ResMed EPR Easy-Breathe technology, users will experience a quiet and uninterrupted therapy session with the smooth and delicate transitions in pressure change. BiLevel/BiPAP therapy will remain intact without disruptions.
Please Note: This item requires a prescription to purchase in accordance with FDA Regulations.
- Our equipment is cleaned and sanitized following strict policies which exceed standards prescribed by the CDC and CMS to include sterilization with laboratory grade disinfectant and a 360 degree fahrenheit commercial steam system.
Mechanical Defects: None - in excellent working condition but used.
Cosmetic Blemishes Larger than a Half-Dollar: None - the system has been steam cleaned and disinfected in excess of CDC standards.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.