Refurbished Tumble Forms Tristander 58 with Tray - Blue
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
Our tumble forms standers in inventory may not be the actual one pictured, please call us for specifics on what we have in stock - the photographs are of standers we have had and we photographed with our green screen program.
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
The Tumble Forms 2 Three-in-One TriStander positioner does the job of three standers. Its unique design allows prone, supine or vertical standing so a single stander can provide a variety of positioning needs. A foot-operated pneumatic tilt mechanism makes it easy to adjust the stander from 15° to 90°. The wide range of adjustability in the TriStander allows it to grow with the child.
- Adjustable, soft, cushioned pads
- Pads are seamless, impervious to body fluids and wipe clean
- Module cushions are interchangeable
- 3" double locking casters prevent roll and swivel
- Mechanical Defects: None
- Cosmetic Blemishes Larger Than a Half-Dollar: we make sure all standers are in working condition and have no major damage, tears, dents, or rust. These are worn and the straps may or may not need to be replaced.
- Please Note: The pictures used with this listing are taken with a green screen program, which allows only the actual chair we are selling to be in view. These are not stock photos, but of the actual chair we have to offer you. This sometimes causes mild discoloration due to the lighting. Please feel free to contact us with any questions about the photos.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products:
Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt.