Refurbished Traxx Titan 500 Overhead Patient Lift System
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
The Traxx Overhead Patient Lift allows for a more comfortable transfer experience while eliminating injuries and increasing efficiency. In like new condition and includes spare motor.
The Traxx Overhead Patient Lift allows for a more comfortable transfer experience while eliminating injuries and increasing efficiency. This allows for more mobility and less physical work for the caregiver. The simple system fits easily in to the home care environment and installs and stores easily. The heavy duty motor quietly and gently lifts up to 500lbs while the track system reduces friction and allows for a simple transfer from bed to wheelchair. The padded and adjustable slings are machine washable and mildew resistant. The overall experience is calming and comfortable for the patient.
Battery powered and easily rechargeable, allowing the system to run for days, even in the case of a power outage.
Designed and built to be reliable, the system does not require a power outlet to run. The lift motor is battery powered and easily recharged. The system will run for days on a full charge even with several transfers daily. Charging is as simple as plugging in to an outlet or, in the case of power outage, in to a generator.
The Traxx Titan 500 is a free-standing system that installs in just minutes and does not attach to your home in any way.
|Safe Working Load||500 lbs|
|Unit Height (Assembled)||92 inches|
|Unit Length (Assembled w/ 8ft Transverse Beam)||98.5 inches|
|Transverse Beam Length||8 ft (standard), 10 ft*, 12 ft* (*upcharge)|
|Base Width||2 ft 6 inches by 2 ½ inches|
|Motor Weight||34 lbs.|
|Unit Weight (Assembled frame with Motor)||107 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight (with 8ft beam)||145 lbs.|
It comes as a complete package including the frame, motor, batteries, remote, lift bar and sling.
• Helps eliminate injuries and increase efficiency with a push of a button.
• Provides greater satisfaction for the caregiver and the patient.
• Only one caregiver needed for safe patient transfer.
• Experience greater safety, comfort, and mobility.
• Freestanding system that can be easily stored.
• System accommodates everything from private homes to hospitals, including bariatric patients.
• Installs in minutes and is easy to move and re-install in new location.
• The lift motor is battery powered and easily recharged, no manual pumping required compared to the Hydraulic Patient Lifts.
• The sling design combines strategically placed padding and adjustable straps.
• Machine washable sling, dries quickly and is mildew resistant.
• The four point lift bar insures a stable, secure and comfortable experience.
• Works well on carpet compared to the floor-based Hoyer Patient Lift.
Please note: this a stock photo, not actual unit we have available. Our unit is in like new condition.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.