Refurbished Sunrise Quickie Iris Pediatric Tilt in Space Manual Wheelchair with Tray
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
The Quickie IRIS' rotational tilt design is based on the idea of rotating the seat-frame around a user's center-of-gravity. This, combined with up to 55 degrees of posterior rotation and hi-resolution adjustment, provides the ultimate in control, maneuver
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
- Rotational tilt-system
- Tilt options -5° to 50°, 0° to 55°
- Built-In Adjustability
- Low seat-to-floor height (21")
- Foot and ankle straps on swing away leg rests
- Adjustable headrest
- Foam cushion seat back and seats
- Removable body and seat belts
- Seat measurements: 10" x 12"
- Seat back measurements: 17" (not including head rest)
- Leg support measurement: 12" from seat to foot plate
- Mechanical Defects: None
- Cosmetic Blemishes Larger than a Half-Dollar: light wear to footplates and straps, scuffs to black metal frame, light rubbing to blue paint - no gouges, rust to screws in the black frame (no rust to frame). Upholstery has no rips or tears - general used condition
Please Note: The pictures used with this listing are taken with a green screen program, which allows only the actual chair we are selling to be in view. These are not stock photos, but of the actual chair we have to offer you. This sometimes causes mild discoloration due to the lighting. Please feel free to contact us with any questions about the photos.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.