Refurbished Rifton Pediatric 3 Wheel Tricycle R130
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
Riding a bike is part of childhood, and this bike for children with special needs aims to provide that exhilarating experience to every child.
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
- Two oval knobs on the loop handlebar allow it to be set at the angle most comfortable for the user.
- Open access combined with a low transfer step make it easy to get on and off the trike.
- With the hook and loop straps on the self-leveling pedals feet are secure. Your client can ride unaided and have healthy exercise and fun.
- The easily engaged parking brake grips both back wheels and keeps the Adaptive Trike firmly in place.
- Tricycles have puncture proof BMX-type wheels. A low gear ratio makes pedaling easier for beginners and slows down speeders.
- There's a tote box at the back of your trike for storage or for transporting items.
- Includes chest straps, seat belt and attendant handle behind (removable) head rest
- This Rifton Tricycle is a size "Medium" according to manufacturer's specifications
- Mechanical Defects: None
- Blemishes larger than a Half Dollar: rust on rear bolts
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.