Refurbished Quickie Iris Tilt In Space Wheelchair (Maroon)
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
- Includes 2 swing away upper body/trunk laterals
- Adjustable Headrest
- Includes Roho Cushion and Roho Backrest
- Adjustable Push Handle
- Removable oxygen cylinder holder on back of unit
- Removable, adjustable footrests and foot holders with straps
- Foot operated brakes
- Backrest removes and back folds down for easier storage/transport
- Tie Down Brackets for Transport
- Removable and height-adjustable armrests
- Includes 4 Point Chest Harness and padded Seat Belt
- Seat Dimensions:
- 20" width x 16" Depth, although the width is narrowed to 18" with the optional hip guide laterals
- Our equipment is cleaned and sanitized following strict policies which exceed standards prescribed by the CDC and CMS to include sterilization with laboratory grade disinfectant and a 360 degree fahrenheit commercial steam system.
- Mechanical Defects: None - in excellent working condition but used.
Cosmetic Blemishes Larger than a Half-Dollar: None - chair is in excellent condition, like new!
- Please Note: These are not stock photos, but of the actual chair we have to offer you. This sometimes causes mild discoloration due to the lighting. Please feel free to contact us with any questions about the photos.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.