Refurbished Quantum Q6 Edge with Attendant Control - Maroon - Needs Batteries
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
6 mph motors, advanced responsiveness, and iLevel power adjustable seat height, the Q6 Edge Power Wheelchair is engineered to meet the performance needs of the most active user. Includes attendant control and working batteries
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
Specifications for this particular Q6 Edge Power Wheelchair:
- Seat Width: 19"
- Seat Length: 19"
- Seat back height: 20"
- Seat to Floor: Adjustable
- Total Width: 24.5"
- Battery Type: 12 V UB12550 55 Ah x 2
- Mechanical Defects: None
- Cosmetic Blemishes Larger than a Half-Dollar: very light wear to both foot rests
- This chair has attendant control feature, upholstery in excellent condition, no noticeable scratches, removable head rest, no damage to arm rests
- Please Note: The pictures used with this listing are taken with a green screen program, which allows only the actual chair we are selling to be in view. These are not stock photos, but of the actual chair we have to offer you. This sometimes causes mild discoloration due to the lighting. Please feel free to contact us with any questions about the photos.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
This refurbished product comes with working used batteries, however, these are not guaranteed. This wheelchair like others is a 24-volt system requiring two 12-volt batteries. Don't forget you can purchase low-cost new batteries from Accessibility Medical, simply search 'batteries' in our search bar. Our batteries exceed the normal 'ampere hour' (Ah) which means they will allow users to go further before requiring them to be recharged.
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products:
Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt.