Refurbished Pride Quantum 6000Z with Tilt - Needs Batteries
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
Designed for aggressive outdoor performance & precision indoor maneuverability. This chair is in excellent condition rarely used outdoors. It has been tested, cleaned, and sanitized according to Medicare standards.
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
The Quantum® 6000Z utilizes powerful 4-pole motors for maximum torque and Mid-Wheel 6® design for aggressive outdoor performance and precision indoor maneuverability. The Quantum 6000Z accepts a broad range of exclusive seating and electronics options for unmatched adaptability and rehab capability.
- Mid-Wheel 6® allows six wheels on the ground for maximum stability
- Compatible with TRU-Balance® Power Positioning
- OMNI-Casters (nylon, spherical-shaped casters)on front and rear prevent wheel hang-ups
- Side-mounted, easily accessible freewheel levers
- ATX Suspension incorporates front OMNI-Casters for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- 4-pole motors
- The chair has swing away leg rests
- features tilt option
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Maximum Speed: 6 mph (standard), 8 mph (optional)
- Ground Clearance: 3.5"
- Turning Radius: 22.5"
- Overall Length: 36"
- Overall Width: 25.875"
- Drive Wheels: 14"
- Omni-Casters: 6" front & rear (solid)
- Suspension: Active-Trac® ATX Suspension w/ integrated rear dual-strut suspension & articulating caster beam
- Drive Train: 4-pole, Mid-Wheel 6
- Braking System: Intelligent braking
- Available Electronics: 70A, PG VR2 controller 100A, Q-Logic EX 4
- Battery Charger: 8A, off-board
- Per Charge Range: Up to 20 miles
- Battery: Two 12-Volt, deep cycle Group 24, NF-22 or Group 34
- Battery Weight: 53.5 lbs(Group 24), 38 lbs.(NF-22), 43 lbs.(Group 34)
- Base Weight: 147 lbs.
Please Note: The pictures used with this listing are taken with a green screen program, which allows only the actual chair we are selling to be in view. These are not stock photos, but of the actual chair we have to offer you. Our green screen pictures sometimes have mild discoloration due to the lighting. Please feel free to contact us with any questions about the photos.
Please expect this chairs to have light wear to frame, paint and upholstry.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.