Refurbished Pride Mobility Quantum Q6 Edge - Dark Blue with Captain Seat
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
This power chair is in excellent condition - likely never used outdoors featuring a Captain seat, but chair does need new batteries.
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
With features like standard 6 mph motors, advanced responsiveness, Q6 Edge Power chairs are engineered to meet the performance needs of the most active user.
Specifications for this particular Q6 Edge Power Wheelchair:
- Seat Width: 19"
- Seat Length: 20"
- Seat to Floor: 23"
- Total Width: 24"
- Seat to footplate: 19"
- Battery Type: UB12550 12V 55Ah x 2
- Chair is lightly used and likely never been outdoors
- Synergy TruComfort2 Deep Contour Seat Cushion
- Includes charger
- Mechanical Defects: None
- Cosmetic Blemishes Larger than a Half-Dollar: very little wear anywhere on the chair - light scuffing and wear as expected to footplate
- Please Note: The pictures used with this listing are taken with a green screen program, which allows only the actual chair we are selling to be in view. These are not stock photos, but of the actual chair we have to offer you. This sometimes causes mild discoloration due to the lighting. Please feel free to contact us with any questions about the photos.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
This refurbished product comes with no batteries. This wheelchair like others is a 24-volt system requiring two 12-volt batteries. Don't forget you can purchase low-cost new batteries from Accessibility Medical, simply search 'batteries' in our search bar. Our batteries exceed the normal 'ampere hour' (Ah) which means they will allow users to go further before requiring them to be recharged. If you purchase batteries from us, we will install at no additional cost other than price of batteries.
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.