Refurbished Posey Enclosure Bed
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
This Refurbished Posey Enclosure Hospital Bed is in excellent condition. The photos are of the actual item available.
The Posey Bed is designed to help:
• Reduce the risk of unassisted bed exit and patient falls.
• Provide a controlled patient environment.
• Avoid the risk of a patient being trapped in the siderails, or between the mattress and the side rails.
Patients who may benefit from the use of the Posey Bed include patients with:
• Severe osteoporosis.
• Severe risk of fractures due to clinical conditions.
• Insufficient muscle, fat, and subcutaneous tissue to absorb the impact of a fall.
• Concurrent use of anticoagulants.
• A history of severe trauma in a prior fall.
• Conditions that cause uncontrollable movement such as Huntington’s Disease.
Certain fall-risk patients may also benefit from the use of the Posey Bed. This includes patients with
behavioral, physical, mental or other symptoms, such as:
• Musculoskeletal problems that cause an unsteady gait or impaired strength or biomechanics.
• Altered awareness due to medication or neural illnesses that impair alertness and balance, and/or
• Visual or peripheral neuropathies that impair positional sense.
Our equipment is cleaned and sanitized following strict policies which exceed standards prescribed by the CDC and CMS to include sterilization with laboratory grade disinfectant and a 360 degree Fahrenheit commercial steam system.
Please Note: These are not stock photos, but of the actual item we have to offer you. This sometimes causes mild discoloration due to the lighting. Please feel free to contact us with any questions about the photos.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.