Refurbished Jazzy Select GT with New Batteries
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
- Includes A Pair of New 35 Ah Batteries Already Installed
- Off-Board Charger Included
- Flip Back Armrests
- Flip Up Footplate
- Seat Belt Included
- Removable Oxygen Tank Holder
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Joystick Can Be Positioned On Right Or Left Side
- Our equipment is cleaned and sanitized following strict policies which exceed standards prescribed by the CDC and CMS to include sterilization with laboratory grade disinfectant and a 360 degree fahrenheit commercial steam system.
- Mechanical Defects: None - in excellent working condition but used.
Cosmetic Blemishes Larger than a Half-Dollar: None - this chair is in great condition and appears to have been treated very well. Minor scuffing and scratches are expected on refurbished equipment but overall this chair is in great shape.
- Please Note: These are not stock photos, but of the actual chair we have to offer you. This sometimes causes mild discoloration due to the lighting. Please feel free to contact us with any questions about the photos.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.