Refurbished Invacare Hydraulic Get U Up Sit to Stand Hydraulic Lift
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
This Invacare lift is in great shape and works as designed. It is equipped with a patient sling, and ready for purchase! Sling and lift may differ slightly from item pictured.
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
Ideal for users who need rehabilitation support or can bear partial-weight, this lift offers safety, comfort and stability for both users and caregivers. Innovative adjustment features allow this lift to adapt to a variety of body sizes and shapes.
- Padded leg support is adjustable for comfort at any height
- Retractable, non-slip footplate provides a stable base for safe transfers
- Low-friction casters make rolling the lift across indoor surfaces easier
- Pump handle can rotate sides for caregiver convenience
- Makes sling attachment fast and simple - protects against accidental disengagement
Material: Steel Color: Beige Overall Height: 38"-69" Dimensions: Under-bed Clearance: 4.5" Base Length: 40.5" Product Weight Capacity: 350 lb. Product Weight: 88 lb.
- Our equipment is cleaned and sanitized following strict policies which exceed standards prescribed by the CDC and CMS to include sterilization with laboratory grade disinfectant and a 360 degree fahrenheit commercial steam system.
- Mechanical Defects: None - in excellent working condition but used.
Cosmetic Blemishes Larger than a Half-Dollar: May have slight scuffing but in very good shape.
Please note: Sling and lift may differ slightly from image.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.