Refurbished Invacare Geri Chair 3 Position Recliner
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
With three comfortable positions, retractable lock bar, self-adjusting suspension and a convenient tray, this 3-position Geri chair recliner by Drive Medical includes a bevy of features. It can be positioned upright, in a deep recline or with the leg rest/footrest elevated, and a retractable lock bar secures the chair in your desired position. The self-adjusting suspension prevents the problem of the user "bottoming out" in the seat, which is protected from seepage by a moisture barrier. The product includes a large, blow-molded tray that locks in 5 positions and can be stowed away on the side of the chair. The comfortable "built-in" headrest and wide, comfortable, padded arm rests were constructed at an angle to provide support, even in a reclined position. The 5" casters (2 complete with locks) allow for simple movement and security of the recliner. The neutral colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain, with side panels that pop off for cleaning and maintenance. All foam and vinyl meet California Flammability standards, and the product also meets both standard and Boston Fire Department specifications.
- 3-positions: upright, deep recline, and elevated leg rest/footrest
- Retractable lock bar secures the chair in the desired position
- Self-adjusting suspension in the seat prevents bottoming out
- Side panels "pop off" for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Large, blow-molded tray locks in 5 positions and can be stored on the side of the chair
- 5" casters (2 with locks) make it easy to move and secure the recliner
- Wide, comfortable armrests are angled to provide support in any reclined position
- Neutral-colored, sturdy, steel frame is easy to clean and maintain
- Moisture barrier on seat prevents seepage
- Comfortable built-in headrest
- Foam and vinyl meet California Flammability Standard and Boston Fire Department specifications
- Overall Product Length: 41"
- Overall Product Height: 47"
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Primary Product Color: Blue Ridge
- Seat Width: 19"
- Seat Depth: 19"
- Seat To Floor Height: 21"
- Seat To Armrest Height: 9"
- Armrest To Floor Height: 26"
- Width Between Arms: 20"
Our equipment is cleaned and sanitized following strict policies which exceed standards prescribed by the CDC and CMS to include sterilization with laboratory grade disinfectant and a 360 degree fahrenheit commercial steam system.
Please Note: These are not stock photos, but of the actual chair we have to offer you. This sometimes causes mild discoloration due to the lighting. Please feel free to contact us with any questions about the photos.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.