Refurbished Hoveround Teknique FWD Power Wheelchair - Working Batteries
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
The FWD power wheelchair, is the most compact and maneuverable in the Teknique series, and is designed for users up to 300 pounds.
The FWD heavy duty power wheelchair offers a higher ground clearance and a more stable platform than traditional power chairs, providing better performance on uneven terrain while maintaining a compact footprint for maneuvering the tight areas in and around your home. And you'll quickly come to appreciate the comfortable design and powerful front-wheel drive maneuverability.
FWD Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair Features
- Flip-up footplate, round frame and compact design for easy maneuverability
- Powerful, front-wheel drive navigation
- Adjustable armrests for comfort and maximum support
- Lightweight, portable charger for easy recharging of your power wheelchair batteries
FWD Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair Specifications
- 300-pound weight capacity to fully support most body frames
- 12-mile battery range for hours of extended power chair use1
- 4.2-mph maximum speed for transportation that's quicker than walking1
- 24-inch turning radius
- 3.6-inch ground clearance so you can maneuver over slight obstacles
- 2-inch maximum step climb so you can ease over small bumps or floor raises
- 41.9-inch length and 25-inch overall width lets you move in and out of small spaces
- Total weight including batteries: 176 pounds
- Our equipment is cleaned and sanitized following strict policies which exceed standards prescribed by the CDC and CMS to include sterilization with laboratory grade disinfectant and a 360 degree fahrenheit commercial steam system.
- Mechanical Defects: None - in excellent working condition but used.
Cosmetic Blemishes Larger than a Half-Dollar: none - this chair has light wear to plastic and frame, light scuffing, in used but great condition. Leather does have some imperfections, but nothing extremely severe.
Please Note: These are not stock photos, but of the actual chair we have to offer you. This sometimes causes mild discoloration due to the lighting. Please feel free to contact us with any questions about the photos.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.