Refurbished Hospital Bed
Our refurbished semi-electric and fully electric hospital beds are perfect for anyone who needs a hospital style bed at home.
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
Our refurbished semi-electric and fully electric hospital beds are perfect for anyone who needs a hospital style bed at home. The frame of the bed provides superior strength and reduced weight due to its construction, while the spring deck is zinc coated to provide durability and to reduce corrosion effects. The hand control has a clip so you can be sure to always find it when you need to make adjustment. Whether you are looking for a fully electric or semi electric refurbished bed, it's hard to go wrong with our prices.
Please, Note: The picture represents what is commonly in-stock but not the actual items. The availability, colors and specific features vary. Please call 1-866-201-3829 for specific information about available refurbished items.
• The semi electric bed will operate the head and foot sections of the bed while the overall height is adjusted manually
• The fully electric bed will adjust head, feet and overall height
• The semi electric and fully electric have a motor that is quiet and smooth while operating
• If delivered by Accessibility Medical, we can set up the bed in your home for an additional fee, please call 1-866-201-3829 for additional details.
• 600lb capacity and reinforced frame that will resist twisting and bending
• Check out a floor model at our retail locations.
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products:
Our refurbished products have went through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information