Refurbished Drive Medical Med-Aire Plus Alternating Pressure Mattress System with Low Air Loss and Perimeter Tubing Bolsters
|In stock (see product availability by location below)
Excellent condition with very light wear and rubbing to bottom fabric.
Dimensions: 36 in. X 80 in. X 8 in.
- Offers both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize support and comfort.
- Deep static perimeter tubing helps to ensure safety and ease transfers.
- Cell on cell design prevents bottoming out to ensure safety without power.
- Whisper quiet pump ensures optimal airflow without disturbing the user.
- Specially designed air supply manifolds enable easy operation and support.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Quick fill adapter standard.
- CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation.
- Mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode.
- 10in deep static perimeter lined tubing prevents kinks and helps maintain airflow.
- 8in cells are constructed with Nylon/TPU that is soft and light weight.
- "Whisper Quiet" pump produces 8-LPM (Liters per Minute) in air flow.
- Cell-on-Cell design prevents "Bottoming Out" in the event of power failure.
- LED and Audible alarm activates when mattress pressure falls below 10 mmHg.
- Mattress has 20 air bladders, 9 with laser hose to achieve low air loss function helping to keep the patient cool and speed recovery.
- Specially designed air supply manifolds quietly operate alternating pressure and air loss systems, while maintaining firm "Defined Perimeter".
Our equipment is cleaned and sanitized following strict policies which exceed standards prescribed by the CDC and CMS to include sterilization with laboratory grade disinfectant and a 360 degree Fahrenheit commercial steam system.
Mechanical Defects: None - in excellent working condition but used.
Cosmetic Blemishes Larger than a Half-Dollar: none - this chair has light wear to plastic and frame, light scuffing, in used but great condition.
Please Note: These are not stock photos, but of the actual chair we have to offer you. This sometimes causes mild discoloration due to the lighting. Please feel free to contact us with any questions about the photos.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.