As-Is Drive DeVilbiss 5 Liter Stationary Oxygen Concentrator
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
Oxygen Concentrator sold as-is with only 1,013 hours. We adhere to FDA requirements of a prescription for purchase. This concentrator has been tested with certified forensics detector oxygen analyzer at 94%.
- we sell oxygen equipment for this machine at 50% retail prices, in store only.
- Prescription Required
- 4 caster wheels for portability
- Delivery Rate 0.5 to 5 LPM
- Outlet Pressure 8.5 psig
- Oxygen Percentage 1-5 LPM, 87% - 96%
- Power Consumption 310 Watt Average, 275 Watts @ 1.2 LPM and Below
- Product Dimensions 24.5" (H) x 13.5" (W) x 12" (D)
- Product Weight 36 lbs
- Our equipment is cleaned and sanitized following strict policies which exceed standards prescribed by the CDC and CMS to include sterilization with laboratory grade disinfectant and a 360 degree fahrenheit commercial steam system.
- FDA Requires a prescription for purchase: Simply snap a picture of your prescription with your phone and email it to [email protected] or have your physician fax the prescription to us directly at 816-363-3469.
Mechanical Defects: None - in excellent working condition but used.
Cosmetic Blemishes Larger than a Half-Dollar: None - the system has been steam cleaned and disinfected in excess of CDC standards.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.