Refurbished Deluxe Hospital Bed
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
Our Deluxe Hospital Beds are heavier and more modern hospital beds which do not come apart like traditional beds. They require two people for delivery and setup. Mattresses sold separately.
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
Please, Note: The picture represents what is commonly in-stock but not the actual items. The availability, colors and specific features vary. Please call 1-866-201-3829 for specific information about available refurbished items.
• The electric bed will operate the head and foot sections of the bed as well as moving entire bed closer or further from the floor
• The fully electric bed will adjust head, feet and overall height
- Please note: Beds may or may not include rails, please inquire ahead of time as we generally have multiple beds in stock at any given time.
• If delivered by Accessibility Medical, we can set up the bed in your home for an additional fee, please call 1-866-201-3829 for additional details.
• 600lb capacity and reinforced frame that will resist twisting and bending
Our equipment is cleaned and sanitized following strict policies which exceed standards prescribed by the CDC and CMS to include sterilization with laboratory grade disinfectant and a 360 degree farenheight commercial steam system.
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products:
Our refurbished products have went through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt.