Refurbished Broda Seating Centric Tilt Semi Recliner
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
Offering tilt-in-space seating and positioning, the Centric Tilt Semi-Recliner provides therapeutic pressure redistribution and key features to accommodate multiple levels of care.
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
- Individuals requiring Low to Moderate levels of nursing care.
- General resident seating within a facility.
- Taller individuals with mobility.
- Knee Contractures (with the addition of our Contracture Sling).
Offering tilt-in-space seating and positioning, the Centric Tilt Semi-Recliner provides therapeutic pressure redistribution and key features to accommodate multiple levels of care. With 25˚ of adjustable tilt-in-space and 45˚ of adjustable back recline, the Centric Tilt Semi-Recliner accommodates varying needs such as hip flexion limitations, complex seating and positioning needs and knee contractures with the addition of the Contracture Sling. Optional front or rear mount mag wheels facilitate hand propulsion allowing patients to socialize and engage with their surroundings. With industry-leading features and functionality such as 25˚ of adjustable tilt-in-space seating, 45˚ of adjustable back recline, height adjustable arms, the Centric Tilt Semi-Recliner aids in treating multiple conditions for varying levels of care. Adjustable, removable upper lateral supports combined with tilt and recline provide exceptional positioning and support decreasing postural deviations such as head drop, lateral lean and slumping as well as decreasing falls.
- Broda’s unique Comfort Tension Seating® system provides pressure redistribution and air flow for increased sitting comfort and support
- The Centric Tilt Semi-Recliner provides a 350lb weight capacity
- 16 Gauge Powder Coated Tubular Steel Frame
- 25° Infinitely Adjustable Tilt in Space
- 45° Infinitely Adjustable Back Recline
- 16", 18" or 20" Seat Width
- 17" or 18.5" Seat Depth
- 32" Back Height
- 19.5", 20.5" or 21.5" Seat Height
- Height Adjustable Armrests with Set Screws
- Removable Wings
- Adjustable Length, Elevating Legrest
- Single-flip Down Footrest with Angle Adjustable Footplate
- 2 x 5" Front Total-Lock Casters
- 1 x 5" Rear Directional Lock Caster
- 1 x 5" Rear Total-Lock Caster
- Standard Padding Includes: Neckrest Pad, Upper and Lower Side Pads, Shoulder Bolsters, Calf Pad, Sole Pad, Seat and Back Pad
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products:
Our refurbished products have went through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt.