Refurbished Aquatec Ocean VIP Shower Chair
The Aquatec Ocean VIP is a tilt-in-space shower commode that has a stainless steel frame and provides plenty of sophisticated details, like the effortless height adjustment and the advanced tilting function. This shower commode chair addresses pediatric o
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
The Aquatec Ocean VIP is a tilt-in-space shower commode that has a stainless steel frame and provides plenty of sophisticated details, like the effortless height adjustment and the advanced tilting function. This shower commode chair addresses pediatric or adult clients. The capability for multiple adjustments is a very important feature as it accommodates the growth of a pediatric client and the changing needs of an adult user.
- Height adjustable in three steps, no tools necessary
- Stainless Steel frame and parts are completely corrosion free
- Stable and durable tilting mechanism with two stainless steel gas springs, range 0 degrees to 35 degrees
- High-quality castors with a swivel lock and a directional lock on one rear castor, making it easy to maneuver
- Blow mold seat for high comfort, all components have smooth surfaces and are easily detachable for cleaning without use of tools
- Seat Width: 19.5"
- Seat Length: 17"
- Total Width: 23"
- Seat to Floor: 25"
- Mechanical Defects: None
- Cosmetic Blemishes: None
- Need Financing?
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
- About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products:
Our refurbished products have went through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt.