Refurbished AmTryke Adaptive Tricycle
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
Adaptive Trikes feature the combination hand/foot drive. Designed to build strength and coordination for a wide range of children with disabilities. This bike has been sanitized, tested, and cleaned according to Medicare standards.
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
The hand/foot cycles are intended to stimulate reciprocal movement and increase range of motion
- They all all feature four-way adjustable seating that moves up/down and forward/back to adjust for a variety of rider sizes
- Foot plates feature a heel trap, with toe and instep strap, to secure rider's feet to the pedals
- A loading lock allows safe and easty rider transfer.
- 16" from top of seat to ground
- 29" from handle bar to ground
- Please call with any other measurements you might need
- Mechanical defects: None
- Cosmetic Blemishes: None
- Please Note: The pictures used with this listing are stock photos and not the actual mattress available for pickup at our Service and Distribution Center. We also have refurbished bariatric hospital beds available if they are in stock.
- Need Financing?
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
- About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products:
Our refurbished products have went through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt.