ProBasics Semi-Electric Homecare Bed Package with Half Rails & Innerspring Mattress
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
The ProBasics Single Motor Semi-Electric Hospital Bed provides safety and comfort with the reliability, durability and convenience you need.
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
The ProBasics Single Motor Semi-Electric Bed provides safety and comfort with the reliability, durability and convenience you need. The pendant control provides motorized positioning of the upper body and/or knees, while the manual crank located at the foot end adjusts bed frame height for caregiver assistance. With the heaviest piece weighing just 46 pounds,this bed is designed and manufactured for a "true" single person delivery and set up while offering the ultimate in quiet, smooth operation.
• Strongest base frame in the industry with a welded steel split spring design and reinforced head section
• Easy assembly with motor & electronics fully removable for easy cleaning of frame
• Single motor lifts head and foot section and is extremely quiet
• The head and foot sections can be raised or lowered both simultaneously or independently
• Manual crank at foot end adjusts frame height
• Easy to use and reliable hand pendant for head or foot adjustment (pendant tested to 500,000 life cycles)
• Vinyl head and footboard panels are both strong and durable
• Pivot points use self-wrenching nut system
• Trendelenberg & reverse Trendelenberg position capable
• In case of a power failure head and foot section can be lowered by inserting a 9V battery on to the motor via simple connection
- Need Financing?
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
• Orders over $250.00 are eligible for Free Direct Home Delivery in certain areas.