ProBasics K1 Manual Wheelchair With Elevating Leg Rests
The ProBasics K1 Manual Wheelchair combines style and durability at an affordable price.
The ProBasics K1 Manual Wheelchair combines style and durability at an affordable price. Standard features include flip back removable padded armrests, easy-to-clean vinyl upholstery, chart pocket and heel loops on the front riggings. Supporting patient weights up to 250 pounds, the ProBasics K1 Standard Wheelchairs are a popular choice among providers. Available with swing-away footrests or elevating legrests.
• Supports weight up to 250 pounds
• Slide tube steel frame in black powder coat finish
• Single axle positioning
• Easy-to-clean, comfortable vinyl upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
• Flip-back, padded, upholstered armrests are removable
• Chart pocket on back for additional convenience
• Includes tool-free swing-away footrests with heel loops or elevating padded legrests with composite footplates
• Elevating legrests/footrests are equipped with a pneumatic piston for infinite elevating positions
• Easy push-to-lock wheel locks
• Composite handrims with 24" solid urethane tires
• 8" x 1" solid rubber front casters
• Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
16" | 18" | 20"
Seat To Floor Height:
41 – 43 lb
Limited lifetime on frame | One year on all parts