ProBasics K1 Manual Wheelchair With Elevating Leg Rests
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
The ProBasics K1 Manual Wheelchair combines style and durability at an affordable price.
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
The ProBasics K1 Manual Wheelchair combines style and durability at an affordable price. Standard features include flip back removable padded armrests, easy-to-clean vinyl upholstery, chart pocket and heel loops on the front riggings. Supporting patient weights up to 250 pounds, the ProBasics K1 Standard Wheelchairs are a popular choice among providers. Available with swing-away footrests or elevating legrests.
• Supports weight up to 250 pounds
• Slide tube steel frame in black powder coat finish
• Single axle positioning
• Easy-to-clean, comfortable vinyl upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
• Flip-back, padded, upholstered armrests are removable
• Chart pocket on back for additional convenience
• Includes tool-free swing-away footrests with heel loops or elevating padded legrests with composite footplates
• Elevating legrests/footrests are equipped with a pneumatic piston for infinite elevating positions
• Easy push-to-lock wheel locks
• Composite handrims with 24" solid urethane tires
• 8" x 1" solid rubber front casters
• Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
16" | 18" | 20"
Seat To Floor Height:
41 – 43 lb
Limited lifetime on frame | One year on all parts