ProBasics Full Reclining Wheelchair, Removable Desk Arms & ELRs
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
The ProBasics Reclining Manual Wheelchair provides full back and headrest support as patient reclines from 90 to 160 degrees. 300 lb weight capacity. Usually ships within 1 to 2 business days.
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
ProBasics Reclining Manual Wheelchairs provide full back and headrest support as patient reclines from 90 to 160 degrees. 300 lb weight capacity. The 13-inch headrest and padded, full-length arms are removable. Black, padded nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria. The frame has a chip-resistant silver vein finish. Mag-style wheels are lightweight and set back on frame to prevent patient from tipping when in the reclined position.
- Slide tube steel frame with an attractive silver vein finish that is chip resistant and easy to maintain. Rear anti-tippers and Easy push-to-lock wheel locks come standard.
- Padded Desk-length, detachable armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Easy-to-clean, comfortable vinyl upholstery resists mildew and bacteria. Chart pocket on backrest provides additional convenience. The headrest extension comes standard with a removable head immobilizer on these reclining wheelchairs.
- Tool-free elevating padded leg rests are equipped with a pneumatic piston for infinite positions and composite footplates.
- Composite handrims with mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free. 8" x 1" solid rubber front casters. Wheels are set back on the frame to prevent tipping.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information