Medline Low Full-Electric Hospital Bed
The Medline Low Full Electric Hospital Bed offers electric movement of the raising and lowering of the bed surface between a wide range of 9.5" and 22.5" in addition to the head and foot movement controlled electrically by remote.
- Low Height Setting Considerably Reduces Fall Risk
- Headspring supports recessed to resist pinching and injuries; foot assembly recessed to reduce chance of pinching
- Light weight and 4 smooth-rolling casters (2 locking, 2 nonlocking) for easy transport
- DC motor box snaps off quickly for easy delivery, setup, and routine maintenance
- 9V battery backup for moving to the lowest position during power failures (batteries not included)
- Advanced remote with large buttons for easy patient use