Medline Semi-Electric Hospital Bed
This quality, affordable in home hospital bed will meet the needs of most patients. Head and foot movements are electric with the height of the bed adjustable manually between 15 and 20 inches.
The Medline Semi-Electric Hospital Bed has a standard size sleep surface for homecare beds. It is 80" in length by 36" width (Extra Long Twin Size).
Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Headspring supports recessed to resist pinching and injuries; foot assembly recessed to reduce chance of pinching
- Light weight and 4 smooth-rolling casters (2 locking, 2 nonlocking) for easy transport
- DC motor box snaps off quickly for easy delivery, setup, and routine maintenance
- 9V battery backup for moving to the lowest position during power failures (batteries not included)
- Advanced remote with large buttons for easy patient use
- Sleep Surface: 80" x 36"