Luna II CPAP w/Integrated Heated Humidifier
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
The Luna CPAP Machine with Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier from 3B is a single-pressure CPAP machine and humidifier combination designed to provide comfortable sleep therapy.
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
Luna II CPAP Machines with Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier from 3B are single-pressure CPAP machines with the humidifier combination designed to provide comfortable sleep therapy. These machines have a large, colorful display designed to help the user navigate through the many comfort features. Also, these machines have a large screen to review sleep data using iCode technology, making it one of the best CPAPs on the market today.
Save 20% With Instant Online Coupon Code: '20%'
- Large 3.5” LCD Display Easily adjust settings and view the last session to encourage user compliance.
- Quiet Operation with real-time audible alert for tubing/mask leaks and automatic leakage/altitude compensation.
- RESlex Exhalation Relief with 3 comfort settings and inspiration trigger for automatic startup.
- Remote Compliance Data access with Wi-Fi, 4G LTE Cellular (No Fees), - QR coding, iCode or SD card offering average statistics.
- Embedded Memory stores previous night and 365-night user raw data for up to 30 years!
- iCode Connect Register your patients to maintain records, generate sleep reports and manage HIPAA-compliance
In The Box:
- Luna II CPAP and humidifier
- Power Cord
- CPAP Hose
- Carry Case
Free Shipping anywhere in the USA or pick up this item today from one of our retail locations (see stock levels above) with an option for curbside delivery. Orders over $250.00 are eligible for Free Direct Home Delivery in certain areas.
FDA Requires a prescription for purchase: Simply snap a picture of your prescription with your phone and email it to email@example.com or have your physician fax the prescription to us directly at (816) 297-0045.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information