Luna II AutoCPAP w/Integrated Heated Humidifier
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
The 3B Medical Luna II Auto CPAP System with RESlex technology and heated humidification is a single pressure system with advanced features and is a cost-effective option for treating sleep apnea.
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
Luna II CPAP Machines with Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier from 3B are single-pressure CPAP machines with the humidifier combination designed to provide comfortable sleep therapy. These machines have a large, colorful display designed to help the user navigate through the many comfort features. Also, these machines have a large screen to review sleep data using iCode technology, making it one of the best CPAPs on the market today.
Save 20% With Instant Online Coupon Code: '20%'
- Quiet operation
- Sleek, modern design
- Crystal clear LCD display allows for easy viewing of settings
- Single dial menu access for quick, easy setting adjustments
- Innovative dual chamber humidifier provides greater efficiency
- The most no-cost data capture options in the industry
- Inspiration trigger for automatic startup
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation
- Last night’s compliance therapy snapshot to assist patient with compliance
- Embedded memory stores last night’s full raw data, 365 nights of user data and more than 30 years of therapy records.
- SD Card
- Four methods of data access including wi-fi, cellular (optional), QR code, iCode and SD card
- Mobile app available for QR code method of data access
- RESlex exhalation relief with three comfort settings
- 5 heater settings on heated humidifier
- Real-time audible alert for tubing/mask leak
- 4-20 cm therapy pressure
- Built-in universal power supply - works on 100V to 240V anywhere in the world
In The Box:
- Luna II Auto CPAP with Humidifier and Water Chamber
- Power Cord
- 6 ft. Tube
- Two Filters - One Installed & One Extra
- Instruction Manual
- User Guide
- Travel Case
Free Shipping anywhere in the USA or pick up this item today from one of our retail locations (see stock levels above) with an option for curbside delivery. We also do Direct Home Delivery in certain areas.
FDA Requires a prescription for purchase: Simply snap a picture of your prescription with your phone and email it to [email protected] or have your physician fax the prescription to us directly at (816) 297-0045.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information