Lascal Maxi Buggy Board - New in Box
|Availability:||In stock (see product availability by location below)|
NEW IN BOX
*All New Items Are In-Stock At Our Fulfillment Warehouse
- Compatible with over 95% of stroller models and types, like lightweight strollers, three wheelers, umbrella strollers, travel systems – including many models from brands such as: UPPAbaby, Bugaboo, Graco, Baby Jogger, Britax, Chicco, and many more!
- Other brand specific stroller boards do NOT work on other branded strollers. Purchasing additional Lascal BuggyBoard Universal Connector Kit(s) allows you to use one BuggyBoard on multiple strollers.
- You can trust our experience! Lascal was the innovator of the first ride-on board in 1995 and has remained the global market leader by continuously innovating and making the state-of-the-art BuggyBoard better and easier to use.
- A glider board is the brilliant solution for transporting two children in your single stroller, with the older sibling simply riding along on the board when needed. Eliminates the need for a heavy and cumbersome double or tandem stroller!
- The sturdy Buggy Board Maxi is suitable for use by children from 2 years. It’s gone through grueling tests and is strong enough to hold a child weighing up to 66 lbs. ‘weight limit noted on packaging may vary by country’
- Check out buggyboard.info to see if your specific stroller has been tested for fit. If you can’t find your specific model, email [email protected] Generic installation video available.
- The BuggyBoard Maxi has more width and length adjustments than any other board, in order to make it fit on more strollers.
- Biggest wheels of any board makes pushing easier and creates a higher clearance under the board allowing for a normal walking stride.
- Unique suspension absorbs bumps and offers the child a soft and comfortable ride on the extra wide anti-slip platform.
- Easy to install and no tools required. Simple quick-connect and disconnect. Just press the release to detach from the connectors. Strap holds board up and out of the way when not in use.
Our equipment is cleaned and sanitized following strict policies which exceed standards prescribed by the CDC and CMS to include sterilization with laboratory grade disinfectant and a 360 degree fahrenheit commercial steam system.
We work with partners to offer 0% financing and low-interest loans, click the 'Financing' option at the top of the page for more information
About Our Warranty On Refurbished Products: Our refurbished products have gone through a thorough inspection process followed by an in-depth methodology for sanitation in adherence to Federal Medicare guidelines. Accessibility Medical, LLC guarantees this product to be free from defects other than those outlined in the description, under normal use and conditions, for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the original invoice date. If applicable, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Accessibility Medical, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase by the receipt. Additional extended warranty can be purchased from Accessibility Medical LLC.